Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas + Snow = True Happiness

After all the presents were opened and all of our sweet family went home we were given another present. 
A White Christmas!!





This is probably my favorite picture.  I am so blessed.  Thank you Jesus for my blessings and for your sacrifices.  I am so undeserving. 


See what a little bit of team work can accomplish? 


It has become a tradition that we stay in our pajama's all day Christmas day......
Yes, I always host Christmas dinner at my house and yes I stay in my jammies.
That's how I roll.....the parents and in laws are used to it now.
Speaking of roll..... That new jacket gives me a roll....
Not a nice picture at all. But one day I know I will look back on it with fond memories.  Today I just say ewe..... I look terrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment