Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Family, Friends, Fun, & the Fourth of July

One of my favorite holidays is the Fourth of July.....
For obvious reasons, its my birthday, but it is also a time to get together with all of my friends and family to celebrate this wonderful nation we live in.
This year we were invited to the Graham's for a Pre Fourth of July Fireworks show.
The kids had a great time and Duane put on one heck of a show. :)
The kids had such a great time playing after the fireworks that Madison had to be carried home.
Madison + lots of boys + playing "man hunt" in FLIPFLOPS = sprained ankle.
Yes.... those would be crutches.  There's my sweet girly-girl all dressed up and no where to go but to Mimi's and Pawpaws for our annual 4th of July cookout.  It was so nice to hang out with my family.  I love them all and feel so blessed to have all of them so close to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment